HOM Solo – Winning the game you must
HOM Solo is our tournament we launched for the release of Heart of Mithras.
It will start somewhen in the mid of May and end on the early access release date at the end of October
Win great prizes including gaming equipment and hardware. Prizes will be announced soon.
Install our demo on Steam and prepare for the HOMSolo Mode: Heart of Mithras on Steam (steampowered.com)
HOMSolo will be also part of the Demo. The HOMSOLO part is already visible in the demo but not started right now.
How to play HOM Solo mode
- Control a complete team in a tactical shooter simulation, similar to CounterStrike (e.g. planting and defusing bombs on spots)
- You start with an average level of 60 for your team and an average level of 60 for the enemy team
- If you win, the average level of the enemy team will be +1 in the next match
- If you lose, the average level of your team will be +1 in the next match
- Every match will be counted, those players who are beating the Level 75 Enemy team with the lowest count of needed rounds will win the prizes.
- You can always reset the HOMSolo mode and try to achieve a better result. So if you finished HOMSolo just start from the beginning and try to do better.